Wednesday, May 12, 2010

We all gotta start somewhere...

And so it begins.

I have to admit - I was slightly inspired by the movie "Julie & Julia" to start a blog. But I really thinks it's a great way to track progress & be held accountable when you're working toward a goal. And my goal is very specific: Finish the Disney Princess Marthon in March 2011.

The problem: I cant even run a 5k.

But here it starts. I'll track my progress here and inclue what are sure to be hilarious & HOPEFULLY insightful takes on what's going on. I seriously doubt that anyone will ever read this - well, besides BaJean, that is! But if anyone out there does, I hope you'll join me and BUST A MOVE!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm your first follower! And I'll keep reading, as long as you keep writing. We never see each other any more, so at least this way I can know what and how you're doing.

    ReplyDelete